The head of the HPC Lab, Prof. Ana Proykova and the Lab team invite you to a free intensive HPC training, which will be held ONLINE on May 27th 2022, 10:00 – 18:00 (EEST).
Here is more information about the course: https://hpc-portal.eu/node/1350
- Title: Python Universe for HPC with examples: Setup, configuration, modules, preparing the code, running jobs, adjusting the code productivity;
- Event/Course Start: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 10:00 EEST;
- Event/Course End: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 18:00 EEST;
- Event/Course Format: Online, Blended (mixture of live and self-paced);
- Scientific Domain: Computer sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications;
- Technical Domain: Artificial intelligence (AI), machine and deep learning;
- Level of Instruction: Intermediate, advanced;
- Sector of the Target Audience: Research and Academia, Industry;
- Language of Instruction: English.
In order to participate in the trainings after the course, you must register on email address: email@example.com
IT4Innovations, together with Atos, would like to invite you to the course Introduction to Atos QLM and how to use it to run your first quantum circuit, which will be held on-line on 25th May 2022.
This course aims to present the main features of the Atos QLM software stack and provide two examples of quantum software that is run on Atos QLM’s emulated environment.
Introduction to Atos QLM and how to use it to run your first quantum circuit
- Date: 25th May 2022, 9.00am – 11.30am
- Registration deadline: 23rd May 2022
- Venue: on-line
- Tutor: Ivano Pullano – Atos, product manager, quantum solutions – Big
- Data and Security
- Language: English
- Web page: https://events.it4i.cz/event/140/
The legendary The CSC Summer School in High Performance Computing is doing a comeback this summer in collaboration with EuroCC.
The event will take place in 26.6.2022 – 5.7.2022.
The school is aimed for graduate students working in various fields of science, e.g., chemistry, physics, life sciences, engineering or economics as well as Industrial R&D professionals. Also undergraduates as well as post-docs will find the school very useful.The ten days of school are filled with coding, sports, leisure activities and having good time together. It will be an experience you will never forget with the midnight sun in the Nordic night next to breathtaking wilderness!
The following topics will be covered:
- Basics of parallel programming using message-passing (MPI) and threading (OpenMP) paradigms
- Programming GPUs with OpenMP and HIP
- Efficient input/output using parallel I/O
- More advanced topics in MPI
- Hybrid parallel programming combining MPI, OpenMP, HIP
- Building real-world HPC applications.
More information and registration
1. Practical Guide to High Performance Computing (HPC)
2. How to Scale Up Your Company’s Code
3. Performance Analysis for Hartree Centre Systems
Forbes Healthcare Summit 2022 ще събере на едно място лидери в областта на здравеопазването – собственици и главни изпълнителни директори на бизнеси в сферата на здравеопазването, болници, фармацевтични компании, здравни застрахователи, технологични компании и инвеститори.
Проф. дфн Ана Пройкова, ръководител на ЛВПИ и Спас Керимов, съосновател на биотехнологичната компания Printivo, ще вземат участие в тазгодишното събите – Forbes Healthcare Summit 20222.
Повече информация за събитието можете да намерите ТУК, както и пълен списък на лекторите.
Hristov, I., Hristova, R., et al. achieved a world record for the longest term reliable trajectory for the Lorenz system on Nestum in their work:
Hristov, I., Hristova, R., Dimova, S., Armyanov, P., Shegunov, N., Puzynin, I., Puzynina, T., Sharipov, Z., Tukhliev, Z., On the efficient parallel computing of long term reliable trajectories for the lorenz system (2021) CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2933, pp. 78-88, SJR (0.177 – 2020), https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85113369313&partnerID=40&md5=9a7851e223a8df1da6a75abd2c20fbf9
The previous record was achieved on one of the largest supercomputing clusters in the world – Tianhe.
The HPC lab team sends our congratulations to the paper authors and we wish them many more similar records in the future.