The head of the HPC Lab, Prof. Ana Proykova and the Lab team invite you to a free intensive HPC training, which will be held ONLINE on May 27th 2022, 10:00 – 18:00 (EEST).
Here is more information about the course: https://hpc-portal.eu/node/1350
- Title: Python Universe for HPC with examples: Setup, configuration, modules, preparing the code, running jobs, adjusting the code productivity;
- Event/Course Start: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 10:00 EEST;
- Event/Course End: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 18:00 EEST;
- Event/Course Format: Online, Blended (mixture of live and self-paced);
- Scientific Domain: Computer sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications;
- Technical Domain: Artificial intelligence (AI), machine and deep learning;
- Level of Instruction: Intermediate, advanced;
- Sector of the Target Audience: Research and Academia, Industry;
- Language of Instruction: English.
In order to participate in the trainings after the course, you must register on email address: email@example.com