The Nestum HPC cluster consists of 24 computing nodes based on Fujitsu Primergy RX2530 M1 servers with two Intel Xeon E5firstname.lastname@example.org GHz processors.
- 2 x Intel Xeon E5email@example.com GHz processors
- 128 GB system memory
- 128 GB SSD hard drive
- 2 x 1 Gbps Ethernet controllers
- 1 x 56 Gbps FDR Infiniband controller
- 1 x iRMC Ethernet controller
The storage subsystem is based on two fileservers:
- Fujitsu Primergy RX2530 M with 8 × 1 TB SAS hard drives running FreeBSD 10.3 OS with 3.94 TB total storage RAIDZ2 pool. The file server has two 128 GB SSD hard drives for cache operations
- Supermicro storage server running Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS with 13TB of total usable RAIDZ2 storage. This fileserver also has 3.5TB of SSD storage for caching operations.