- Python Universe for HPC with examples: Setup, configuration, modules, preparing the code, running jobs, adjusting the code productivity. by Vesselin L. Kolev, Ph.D., Research Associate, Sofia University.
- Event/Course Start: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 09:00 CEST;
- Event/Course End: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 18:00 CEST;
- Event/Course Format: Online, Blended (mixture of live and self-paced);
- Scientific Domain: Computer sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications;
- Technical Domain: Artificial intelligence (AI), machine and deep learning;
- Level of Instruction: Intermediate, advanced;
- Sector of the Target Audience: Research and Academia, Industry;
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Training: Parallel Programming With MPI by Dr. Hristo Iliev (2021), (in English)
- High Performance Computing, presentation by prof. A. Proykova, given during the Big Date Summer School, Bankya, 2018 (in Bulgarian)
- HPC Systems-presentation by Dr. Hristo Iliev (in Bulgarian)
- Introduction to High Performance Computing Course Syllabus (in Bulgarian)
- Introduction to WRFv3.7.1 and UEMS software packages (in Bulgarian)
Downloadable PDF vesion