- Python Universe for HPC with examples: Setup, configuration, modules, preparing the code, running jobs, adjusting the code productivity. by Vesselin L. Kolev, Ph.D., Research Associate, Sofia University.
- Event/Course Start: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 09:00 CEST;
- Event/Course End: Fri, 27/05/2022 – 18:00 CEST;
- Event/Course Format: Online, Blended (mixture of live and self-paced);
- Scientific Domain: Computer sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications;
- Technical Domain: Artificial intelligence (AI), machine and deep learning;
- Level of Instruction: Intermediate, advanced;
- Sector of the Target Audience: Research and Academia, Industry;
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Training: Parallel Programming With MPI by Dr. Hristo Iliev (2021), (in English)
- High Performance Computing, presentation by prof. A. Proykova, given during the Big Date Summer School, Bankya, 2018 (in Bulgarian)
- HPC Systems-presentation by Dr. Hristo Iliev (in Bulgarian)
- [Introduction to High Performance Computing Course Syllabus](http://nestum.phys.uni-sofia.bg/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Uvod_vyv_visokoproizvoditelnite_izchislenia-FzF-FYAECH.pdf) (in Bulgarian)
- [Introduction to WRFv3.7.1 and UEMS software packages ](http://hpc-lab.sofiatech.bg/intro-to-wrf/)(in Bulgarian)
Downloadable [pdf vesion](http://nestum.phys.uni-sofia.bg/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/uems-wrf-howto.pdf)