The legendary The CSC Summer School in High Performance Computing is doing a comeback this summer in collaboration with EuroCC.
The event will take place in 26.6.2022 – 5.7.2022.
The school is aimed for graduate students working in various fields of science, e.g., chemistry, physics, life sciences, engineering or economics as well as Industrial R&D professionals. Also undergraduates as well as post-docs will find the school very useful.The ten days of school are filled with coding, sports, leisure activities and having good time together. It will be an experience you will never forget with the midnight sun in the Nordic night next to breathtaking wilderness!
The following topics will be covered:
- Basics of parallel programming using message-
passing (MPI) and threading (OpenMP) paradigms
- Programming GPUs with OpenMP and HIP
- Efficient input/output using parallel I/O
- More advanced topics in MPI
- Hybrid parallel programming combining MPI, OpenMP, HIP
- Building real-world HPC applications.